Full Terms & Condition
Oganro (Pvt) Ltd
Welcome to OGANRO – a leading provider of innovative & cutting-edge web solutions. We are a renowned provider of web, mobile and digital marketing solutions
The following terms and conditions are agreed between the Parties for the development of a website (the “Website/Software Development”) in accordance with the specification agreed in writing between the Parties (the “Project Specification”). Once this document (the “Agreement”) is signed, the Website shall be developed by Oganro (Pvt) Ltd (the “Developer”) for (the “Client”).
Oganro Terms & Condition
Definition of our terminology as used within this document
- A ‘Project’ is any work undertaken or service provided by Oganro Ltd for the Client on their request and as described in our confirmation order email to that Client.
- A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by Oganro Ltd.
- ‘Live Mode’ means the date the website is available on the Client’s chosen domain.
- ‘Domain’ is the website address as specified by the Client.
- ‘Open Source Software’ is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- ‘Hosting’ is a yearly cost to keep a client’s website activated online.
- ‘Content’ is both text and images that the Client requires on the website.
- ‘MB’ stands for megabytes and is a measure of storage space.
Oganro Ltd Terms & Conditions
- The contract between Oganro Ltd and the Client will be on these conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Any variations to these conditions shall have no effect unless agreed in writing.
- The works to be carried out shall be as set out in the Oganro Ltd confirmation order email.
- Email will be the method of contact with regard to all communication for the website design & development. It is the Client’s responsibility to inform us of any change in email address so we always have up to date email contact details. Oganro Ltd cannot be held liable in any way relating to communication issues if we are not supplied a valid email address. Oganro Ltd will acknowledge all emails within 3 working days. In initial designing stage or development stage telephone support is available for any clarifications, but we prefer to have all correspondences to be sent across to us by Email mainly to stop unnecessary miscommunications.3.a If a customer’s conduct via telephone is considered unreasonable we will insist on email communication only. Oganro Ltd reserve the right to cancel a contract should customer contact be in breach of our anti-harassment policy (*). Calls made to our office are monitored and recorded.
- Oganro Ltd will only commence work on a Project upon receipt of a non-refundable, 50% deposit of the quoted Project fee from the Client.
- 30% of the total project cost will be required at the completion of the working structure of the site. After this stage any structural changes requested by the Client, the Client shall bear additional charges. The final 20% payment is to be made on completion of the website. The website will be switched to Live Mode once the Clients remaining balance is paid in full.
- The initial deposit paid to Oganro Ltd covers the basic cost of design work carried out within Oganro Ltd therefore the initial deposit is fully non-refundable in any circumstances.
- The unlimited design revisions offered by Oganro Ltd end when the client makes the second payment of 10% after the 50% deposit. Design changes beyond this stage are subject to additional charges.
- Level 1 Flash animation refers to 3 hours of Flash development time on the client’s website by Oganro Ltd.
- Oganro Ltd shall expect the Client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include checking that the website/idea/business will operate legally. It is important that the website is not in any way illegal.
- The Home page and one additional inner page concept design will be shown to the client in order to get the approval from the client to continue with the Website development. If required to see more designs for more pages to view there will be an extra cost/fee involved.
- Upon the written confirmation of Concept design confirmation from the client Oganro will proceed with inner page implementation.
- After the confirmation of the Concept design from the Client, if any additional feature required by the client will require re-estimate of the cost of the project.
- It is important for the Client to keep in contact with Oganro Ltd throughout the entire Project. If a Client does not make contact for 2 weeks we will make up to 5 attempts to contact the client by email using the email address specified when the client places their order. If we do not receive a response to these attempts of contact the Project may be terminated, and the deposit will not be refunded. We will levy a £50 admin charge if the client later returns and wishes to continue work on their project.
- Where images used on the website have been purchased by Oganro Ltd on behalf of the Client, these images are strictly for use on the website only. Oganro Ltd are not liable for misuse of these images by the Client or any other person’s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
- Oganro Ltd will host the website if the Client requires us to do so and on receipt of full payment of our Hosting fees. In doing so, Oganro Ltd will endeavour to provide a reliable and professional service to the Client at all times but do not guarantee that the website Hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of a technical failure beyond our control.
- All standard hosting offered by Oganro Ltd is limited to 500mb of website space unless otherwise stated in a separate contract. If your site requires more than 500mb of space we will advise of other hosting solutions and then cease hosting the site.
- Oganro Ltd cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Oganro Ltd.
- Where asked to provide search engine optimisation for a Client, Oganro Ltd do not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- Oganro Ltd does not take any responsibility for a client’s website rank on search engines. This also includes any potential website downtime that can occur. When updating, changing, creating and hosting a client’s website, there could be a change in the websites search engine ranking.
- Oganro Ltd will provide the Client with an expected completion date for the Project (live on the internet) if requested. Oganro Ltd will endeavour to meet any given deadline, but do not guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the Project by this date. The expected completion date provided by any employee of Oganro Ltd is purely an estimate.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to check with Oganro Ltd whether Open Source Software is being used or not.
- The Client shall not be charged for Open Source Software. If there is a charge for a website using Open Source Software, the Client is paying for the installation time. Open Source Software is not owned by Oganro Ltd or the Client.
- Oganro Ltd owns all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. Once final payment is received, the Client will then own the design and code of the website, unless OpenSource Software is used. Images will have been purchased by Oganro Ltd for the Client, unless the images have been supplied by the Client. Images purchased by Oganro Ltd are licensed only for use on the client website and are limited to no more than 15 images dependent on the size of the project. Item 19 is subject to item 18.
- All images displayed on the Client’s website will only be used after authorisation by the Client, and are the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images supplied by the Client or Oganro Ltd, they will be the sole responsibility of the Client. This clause excludes images which are provided by Oganro Ltd.
- Domain names will be registered by Oganro Ltd and also registered to the Oganro Ltd current address. Although the domain names are registered to Oganro Ltd, the Client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, Oganro Ltd will do this within a reasonable timeframe.
- A domain name will be registered by Oganro Ltd on behalf of the client once we have received the 50% deposit, 25% design payment, 25% final payment and a completed creative brief.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to renew their domain names when due. If a domain name expires, Oganro Ltd cannot be held liable for this. However, Oganro Ltd will make reasonable effort to contact the Client regarding domain renewal.
- Free servers will be offer to the clients based on the website package and the server capacity and features may vary depending on the package. We will choose best suitable server package according to the system which will run in the server.
- When a Client renews Hosting with Oganro Ltd, this also includes domain renewal if the renewal is needed to keep the site functioning and was purchased as part of the Hosting package. If the Client does not renew the Hosting, their domain name could be made available to the public for purchase and Oganro Ltd cannot be held liable for this.
- Oganro will provide pdf help document for the Client on how to use the website. Unless otherwise stated in the proposal if client requires extra training there will be an extra fee chargeable to the client.
- Renewal of Hosting is due on a yearly basis. The date of renewal will be annually from the date that the advance payment received by Oganro. The Hosting will not be renewed if Oganro Ltd cannot contact the Client or the Client requests for Oganro Ltd to not host this site. This will also affect the domain as per item 26.
- The Hosting renewal charge must be received within 10 days of the Hosting expiry date. Oganro Ltd reserve the right to deactivate any website where the Hosting has expired and the Client has not paid the renewal charge. There will be an admin fee set by Oganro Ltd for reactivating the website/Hosting.
- If the Client does not use Oganro Ltd Hosting services, then the management and Hosting of the Domain name are the full responsibility of the Client.
- Should a Client wish to move Hosting away from Oganro Ltd or transfer a Domain name away from Oganro Ltd, a £50 admin charge will be issued, which must be paid before the transfer takes place.
- Oganro Ltd has no control of, or responsibility for, the content of Clients’ websites. In no way does the textual or image based Content of our Client’s web sites constitute Oganro Ltd endorsement, or approval of the website or the material contained within the website. Oganro Ltd has not verified any of the materials, images or information contained within our Client’s web sites and is not responsible for the content or performance of these sites or for the Client’s transactions with them. Oganro Ltd provides links or references to our Client’s websites solely for the convenience of prospective customers and intends that the links it provides be current and accurate, but does not guarantee or warrant that such links will point to the intended Client site at all times.
- Oganro Ltd shall place an obligatory small text link on the footer of Clients’ website stating that the website was designed/powered by Oganro Ltd which links to Oganro’ s website. If the client requests to remove this text link from their website an additional charge will apply.
- Oganro Ltd is not liable for loss, damage or corruption to files or information stored on its servers or individual PCs relating to a Client’s website. The Client is solely responsible for any information or files relating to its website.
- If a Domain name is purchased by the Client through a company other than Oganro Ltd, the Client has full responsibility in making sure that the domain name is renewed when due. Oganro Ltd will not renew the Domain name when annual Hosting renewal is due if the Domain name is purchased through a company other than Oganro Ltd.
- Oganro Ltd will take a 4.00% service charge payment on any payments received using a credit or debit card. If this is not acceptable to the client, we also accept BACS and Cheque as an alternative payment method.
- These General Terms & Conditions shall prevail over any Terms & Conditions of the written proposal agreed by both parties.